Right of withdrawal1. Pursuant to art. 5 DL 185/1999, if the customer is a consumer, he/she has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason whatsoever, without the need to provide explanations and without penalty, without prejudice to what is indicated in point 3 below.
2. To exercise this right, the client must send TURCHIARELLA GROUP a communication to this effect, within 14 working days from the date of receipt of the goods. Such notice must be sent by letter, addressed to
Via Baldissera 10
71045 Orta Nova (Foggia)
or by e-mail always sent within the aforementioned term of 14 days. Once the above notice of withdrawal has been received, TURCHIARELLA GROUP will quickly communicate to the client instructions on how to return the goods, which must be received by TURCHIARELLA GROUP within 10 days of authorization.
3. Right of withdrawal is still subject to the following conditions:
- The right applies to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the product purchased and on fresh products;
- The purchased goods must be intact and returned in original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and ancillary equipment); to limit damage to the original package, we recommend, when possible, to put it in a second box; should be avoided in all cases the attachment of labels or adhesive tapes directly on the original packaging of the product;
- In accordance with the law, shipping costs related to the return of the goods are the responsibility of the customer;
- The shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse, is under the full responsibility of the customer;
- In the event of damage to the goods during transport, TURCHIARELLA GROUP will notify the customer of what has happened (within 5 working days of receipt of the goods in their warehouses), to enable him to file a timely complaint against the carrier of his choice and obtain reimbursement of the value of the goods (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for its return, simultaneously canceling the request for withdrawal;
- TURCHIARELLA GROUP is not liable in any way for damage or theft/loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments.
5. The right of withdrawal is totally forfeited, for lack of the essential condition of integrity of the goods (packaging and/or its contents), in cases where TURCHIARELLA GROUP ascertains:
- The lack of the external packaging and/or the original internal packaging;
- The absence of integral elements of the product;
- The damage of the product due to causes other than its transport.
TURCHIARELLA GROUP case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, TURCHIARELLA GROUP will return the purchased goods to the sender, charging him the shipping costs.