Terms and conditions of contract
General terms and conditions of sale
1. By placing an order on the online store https://www.turchiarella.it/, the Customer declares that he/she has read all the information provided to him/her during the purchase procedure, and fully accepts the general and payment conditions transcribed below.
2. Any right of the Customer to damages or compensation, as well as any contractual or extra-contractual liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and/or property, caused by the non-acceptance, even partial, of an order is excluded.
In case of unexpected unavailability of goods and non-acceptance of the order, no charge will be made to the Customer.
Methods of purchase
3. The correct receipt of the order is confirmed by the Aruba system by means of an e-mail reply, sent to the e-mail address provided by the Customer. This confirmation message will contain the Date and Time of the order, an "Order Number" and a "Customer Code", to be used in any further communication with the Aruba system.
4. It is the Customer's responsibility to register with the correct data and to keep such data updated by means of the access credentials.
Method of Payment.
5. Credit Card
The purchase of goods is expected to be paid by Credit Card or Bank Transfer mode of payment.
The transaction by Card is made through the electronic system of the Aruba portal that uses the secure server of PayPal; at no time during the purchase process the electronic system of the Aruba portal and no staff member is able to know the Customer's credit card number, which is provided by the Customer to the Secure Server of the Credit Institution on a secure internet connection and encrypted according to current standards of the online payment market.
All amounts displayed on turchiarella.it are in Euro, which is the reference currency.
Delivery methods and charges
7. TURCHIARELLA accept orders only with delivery in Italian territory.
8. For each order placed on http://www.turchiarella.it/, TURCHIARELLA GROUP will issue an invoice for the material shipped, sending it by e-mail to the order holder, in accordance with art 14 D.P.R. 445/2000 and DL 52/2004. For the issuance of the invoice, the information provided by the Customer at the time of the order shall be authentic. No change in the invoice will be possible, after the issuance of the same.
9. Delivery costs shall be explicitly highlighted when placing the order. Payment of the goods by the Customer will be made using the Credit Card or Bank Transfer mode, the charge on the credit card will be applied by TURCHIARELLA GROUP, manager of the integrated e-commerce platform. Nothing is due in addition by the Client to the total amount of the order.
10. The order fulfillment time is 48 hours from the time the order is accepted by our sales clerk. No responsibility can be attributed to TURCHIARELLA GROUP in case of delay in the delivery of what has been ordered by the couriers.
11. Upon delivery of the goods by the courier, the Client is required to check:
- that the number of packages being delivered corresponds to what is indicated in the transport document;
- that the packaging is intact, not damaged or wet or otherwise altered, even in the sealing materials (adhesive tape or metal strapping).
Any damage to the packaging and / or the product or the mismatch in the number of packages or indications, must be immediately challenged, putting WRITTEN RESERVE OF CONTROL on the courier's proof of delivery. Once the courier's document has been signed, the Customer may not object to any dispute about the external characteristics of what has been delivered.
12. In the event of failure to collect within 5 working days of the material in storage at the warehouses of the courier due to repeated inability to deliver to the address specified by the Customer when placing the order, the order will be automatically canceled.
Right of withdrawal
13. Pursuant to art. 5 DL 185/1999, if the client is a consumer, he/she has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason whatsoever, without the need to provide explanations and without any penalty, without prejudice to what is indicated in point 3 below.
14. To exercise this right, the client must send TURCHIARELLA a communication to this effect, within 14 working days from the date of receipt of the goods. Such notice must be sent by letter, addressed to
Via Baldissera, n. 10
71045 Orta Nova (Foggia)
or by e-mail always sent within the aforementioned period of 14 days. Once we have received the aforesaid notice of withdrawal, TURCHIARELLA GROUP will quickly communicate to the client instructions on how to return the goods, which must be received by TURCHIARELLA GROUP within 10 days of authorization.
15 Right of withdrawal shall, however, be subject to the following conditions:
- the right applies to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the product purchased;
- the purchased goods must be intact and returned in original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment); to limit damage to the original package, we recommend, when possible, to put it in a second box; should be avoided in all cases the attachment of labels or tape directly on the original product packaging;
- in accordance with the law, shipping costs related to the return of the good are the responsibility of the customer;
- the shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse, is under the full responsibility of the customer;
- in the event of damage to the goods during transport, TURCHIARELLA GROUP will notify the client of what has happened (within 5 working days of receipt of the goods in its warehouses), to enable him to file a timely complaint against the carrier of his choice and obtain reimbursement of the value of the goods (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the client for its return, simultaneously cancelling the request for withdrawal;
- TURCHIARELLA is not responsible in any way for damage or theft/loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments.
16. Without prejudice to any costs of restoration for ascertained damage to the original packaging, TURCHIARELLA GROUP will reimburse the customer the full amount already paid, net of shipping costs incurred, within 14 days of the return of the goods, through the transfer procedure of the amount charged by Bank Transfer. In the latter case, it will be the customer's responsibility to promptly provide the bank details on which to obtain the refund (IBAN Code of the invoice holder).
17. The right of withdrawal lapses totally, for lack of the essential condition of integrity of the goods (packaging and/or its contents), in cases where TURCHIARELLA GROUP ascertains:
- the lack of the external packaging and/or the original internal packaging;
- the absence of integral elements of the product;
- damage to the product due to causes other than its transport.
In the case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, TURCHIARELLA GROUP will return the purchased goods to the sender, charging him the shipping costs.
18. The personal data requested when placing the order are collected and processed in order to satisfy the express requests of the Client and will not under any circumstances or for any reason be transferred to third parties. TURCHIARELLA GROUP guarantees its customers compliance with the regulations on the processing of personal data, governed by the privacy code under DL 196 of 30/06/2003.
Through this site, data are collected and stored anonymously for marketing and optimization purposes. The data of all visitors are saved using an anonymous user ID to create a usage profile. Cookies may be used to collect and store this data, but the data remains anonymous. The data is not used to personally identify a visitor and is not merged with any other type of confidential information. You can revoke your permission to collect and store data at any time, effective immediately by sending an e-mail message to email@example.com
The data controller is Turchiarella Group, Via Baldissera, 10 71045 Orta Nova (Foggia).
19. Any complaints should be addressed to Turchiarella Group Via Baldissera, No. 10, 71045 Orta Nova (Foggia).